2nd Reflection

Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 by zunnur in
1

My brain has been controlled, my brain vibrate, arrr ... how should I start this ... how to make a resume? Cover letter? How did it feel to attend the interview? After I attended classes techcom then I know how to make a good resume. A good resume is a resume that can attract employers. What about the cover letter. Cover letter will be answering a particular job advert. The important thing in the cover letter is to show that your skills match those for the job advert. Interview? Fuh .... Very terrible feeling. When I attend the mock interview, my soul in disorder, my tongue mute, how I am going to face a real interview later? What will be asked in the interview? Before I attend the mock interview, I already prepare my self to answer the interviewer question, but when the mock interview going on i cannot say anything. From that mock interview, I have knew about how type questions are often asked. I hope from the mock interview, I get a little experience of how to face interview in the future.

1 comments:

  1. keep it up a good work..